Saturday, March 27, 2010

Charles Hamilton – The Binge vol. 3: Charles Hamilton’s Last Mixtape (Mixtape)

Charles Hamilton – The Binge vol. 3: Charles Hamilton’s Last Mixtape (Mixtape): "


Apparently this is his final opus on a mixtape format. I call malarkey on that.

“Hey everyone, this is the official release of my latest and final mixtape : The Binge Vol. 3. I am in the process of building my new website as well. Check out the new music, check out the new site and check in with me on twitter!!! POW!”

Tracklist and link down bottom.




01 JapanIsLike

02 Wrist Music

03 Hockey Kitty

04 Investment Music

05 Prada Body Bag

06 Paranoialty

07 Dueces

08 Damn

09 Is She The Reason

10 She Speaks

11 CHEX (outro)

DOWNLOAD: Charles Hamilton – The Binge vol. 3: Charles Hamilton’s Last Mixtape (Mixtape)
"

No comments:

Post a Comment